Sunday, August 1, 2010

blah

I'm tired yet I want to swim.

I'm not hungry yet I want to eat (never mind I changed my mind).

Nothing is on tv and I actually don't want to read.

I could embarrass Dani on here really easily but I don't know if she reads this so there's no use until I figure that out.

I will go to walmart someday and buy myself some goggles (probably not today though).

The library needs to get more books.

A Drop in the Ocean by Ron Pope has been stuck in my head for several days now.

I'm rather bored to put it plainly.

Goodbye,
Katy

4 comments:

  1. Dear Kaitlyn,

    Guess what? You are not going to be bored for very long--because school starts soon! Then you will wish that you had time to be bored. Your teachers will keep you busy, busy, busy!!!

    Love,
    Grandma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I've had a few days like that this summer... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kate, I cannot believe U get bored ... U always seem to be so involved with so many things. About the only thing I can suggest in this hot weather is swimming or reading. Of course you could always do "conditioning", I know how much U enjoy that. School seems to be too easy for U.. I think U should look into taking some college classes next summer or even during the winter. That should excerise the gray matter a little. U are probably going to be a doctor or lawyer so enjoy the summer break as much as possible now.
    Love and prayers
    grandpa

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait until we get back in school!!! Most people think it's weird that I want to go back to school for the school part and not the people part. I've been thinking about doing college courses early, but I don't know if that will work this year since I'm just going to be starting Spanish. I have no clue how I'll do with that yet so I better wait. I think I'll be ok if I don't condition, but even if I'm not o well that's what Mrs. Dempsey is for and she will definitely get me in shape :)

    ReplyDelete